Course Card Day

Nervous!?! Excited!?! Mixed feeling .. haha
All my grades in all of my subjects are okay but except for Botany because i do not know whether i pass my final exam or not... This is my most worried subject ..

At first, we planned to get our course card first in Persef, who knows that Sir RJ is late so we went to get our LbyCh14's course card's first. After, we went to the Sports Complex to get our course card in PE... Thanks to Sir Olarte because even though i am not that good in volleyball, he still gave me 3.5.... wohoa.....!!! Next, we went to A1009 to get our Persef course card... After this, we went KFC to eat our LUNCH.. yum.. yum ..

Next half.. :D
We get our course card in Inoche, TredOne, then LbyBioA and Botaone..
I am really nervous of my results in BotaOne ... but thank God i still got 1.5!!!

0 comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Silent Dreamer |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.