A Busy Day

In the Morning, we went to San Mateo Rizal (to our host family). We discussed what we are going to do in our C2. This is also the last meeting for C1... yeah! My partner is absent(Kevin) so I am bored. I only watched tv in the house of my host family. we watched a suspense movie (i think it is called Hostel? ) We left at around 130 ... After, I went to the store because my parents were both out... (ninang and ninong sa kasal) At around 615 I went to Philam Life to watch Renditions ... I just went there for the plus points in Intfilo (35 pts... hehehe) I left at aroung 730. Then we went to Gloria Maris CCP...

0 comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Silent Dreamer |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.