Aquanaut

 


It was schedule yesterday that it will be my turn (with JC, Felichi, and CJ) today to try the aquanaut. I am really nervous because what if there will something wrong on the half way. And it really happened ... :( The thing that I am most afraid of happened to me... I do not know what really happened to me but may be because I am out of balance so flipped ... At first I am shocked and I do not know what to do but still I kept on swimming until I arrived at the stairs... I think this is the most unforgettable moment that have happened to me!


0 comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Silent Dreamer |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.