Basketball Players

When you asked me about the players, I really cannot answer you because I am not an avid fan of them like other people do... hehe .. but I am familiar with their names because I heard my blockmates talking about them most of the time...

We are early in P.E. class so we waited at the gym 9th floor where you can see the players practicing there. Today, I saw Casio, Atkins, and Malabes ... I would have not noticed them if Kanelle did not told me ... haha ... At least now I already saw them personally ... and I also just know it now that Atkins is wearing jersey # 7... :)

0 comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Silent Dreamer |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.