First Day High (3rd Term)

Today is the first day of my 3rd term.
It is rainy outside and it is really different when I walk throung Sta. Elena (Juan Luna-- which is where I pass through every morning) because you can see the road is very quiet unlike before when i pass there. The jeep is also very few.
My schedule is fine. I have 4 subjects today ---- Soctec (which is said to be boring.. haha ), Analche (Dr. Robles is fine... better than Dr. Paano... Peace! hehe ), Zoology One and LbyBio1 (the prof is same--- Dr. Claveria)
At last, I have already entered the Lecture Room beside A1102... before I really wanted to see how it look like .. and today I saw it!!

0 comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Silent Dreamer |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.