Lasare1

This is my first time to have encountered recollection in my whole life because during my high school days we don not have that. hahaha

Recollection is said to be finding God.
The whole day is a very tiring day with activities and discussions. there are 3 sessions all in all. our topic is about faith. How would you describe your faith at the moment? i have never asked this question before to myself. but during the personal reflection it was one of the questions asked. there are really some questions that are really hard to answer because I am still not sure about my answers.

I will never forget this day and how i feel. Will look forward to lasare2....

P.S. Next time I will never say that I am a Buddhist in Lasare again... :)

0 comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Silent Dreamer |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.