[09/04/23]初戀紅豆冰拍攝花絮

Nicholas Teo in Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
;u,~(L1p'^ H-?www.onlynicholas.com.hk
3Y0H*}-b1S#fDuring one of my shopping trip in Bukit Bintang, I saw Nicholas Teo (張棟樑) while he was shooting the new movie, Ice Kacang Puppy Love. I am happy seeing him at such a near distance.
4N$y#M"G!W Q;Z;?*v&p7m:^(S
This movie cast many Malaysia’s best known Taiwan based artistes and I am looking forward to the release of the movie.4_%h!L"t%O/r6k+f

6S z-X2_8Y8|7I張棟樑香港歌迷會;}$I+G3]7M&~
FROM : CK XXXX BLOGwww.onlynicholas.com.hk8h#X0D$i&j3T

 

 


 
 
 
 
轉自張棟樑香港歌迷會

0 comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Silent Dreamer |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.