Unexpected Traffic

I heard that there will be a proclamation in KKK (near SM Manila and Manila City Hall) by Noynoy Aquino and Company who will be running for the next election ...

It is a bit inappropriate that they will a choose a date that is Monday ... They may choose dates which are week ends ...

I am stuck in the jeep for an hour... I am still at Pedro Gil that time and I chose to ride the LRT so that it will be easier... It was really many people falling in line ...

I am supposed to go down at Carriedo but I went down in Doroteo Jose ... it is because Doroteo Jose is stuck in my mind because of Chinese cemetery that we should be going before ... Then I took a jeep from D. Jose to Bambang ... and a funny thing is that I do not know which side to go so I asked a guard ... hahahaha

Hopefully I am home at around 6 30 p.m.

0 comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Silent Dreamer |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.