Immortal Txt

I used to subscribe to Immortal Txt once and I found it really nice...
For just 10 pesos, you could enjoy 50 texts to Globe/TM and 10 texts to other networks with no expiry ..
It was first said that it will be until Oct 30, 2009 only; however, I tried to register right now and it worked!!! hahaha
It is also stated that it will stay until Nov 30, 2009.
I hope that it will be forever.. haha ... because it is really worth it ... especially when you are texting so much (like me.. haha)

Immortal Txt

0 comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Silent Dreamer |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.